You’ve decided to update your flooring, and you’re stuck between two options: vinyl plank or hardwood. Both are great flooring options that will elevate any room, but which is better for you?
Pros of Vinyl Plank Flooring
1. Vinyl plank flooring is a great option for those who want the look of hardwood but don't want to deal with the upkeep
2. The installation process for vinyl flooring is much easier than installing hardwood and it's also less expensive
3. Vinyl planks are made from recycled materials, which means they're environmentally friendly
4. You can get your vinyl floors wet without worrying about damaging them or having to refinish them later on down the line
5. If you have pets, vinyl planks will be easier to clean up after accidents because they're more durable and resistant to scratching and stains
6. There are many different types of styles available when it comes to vinyl flooring - there's something for everyone!
Pros of Hardwood Flooring
1. Hardwood floors are durable and last for decades
2. Hardwood floors can be finished in a variety of colours, textures, and patterns
3. You can refinish them if they get scratched or damaged, which is cheaper than replacing the
4. Hardwood flooring is easy to clean - sweeping or vacuuming will keep your hardwood floor looking its best
5. The natural beauty of wood makes it the perfect choice for any home design
6. Wood offers soundproofing benefits that other types of flooring do not offer
7. There are many different types of hardwoods available on the market today, so you're bound to find one that fits your style preferences!
So, what is better? Vinyl plank or hardwood flooring? The answer to that question really depends on your specific needs and preferences. Both vinyl plank and hardwood floors have their own unique benefits that may make them a better fit for your home. If you’re still not sure which type of flooring would be best for you, contact us today! Our team of experts will help you choose the perfect flooring for your home.